Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Great Remake part tres

Well I tell ya, the Tequlia Sunrise is a bust....AGAIN! It must have something to do with the natural pectin and sugar that is found in freshly squeezed orange juice. But alas I have not found the correct balance....YET!

Until then the Tequila Sunrise is on hold, but it shall be conquered!

This afternoon after work I went to a meeting for local artisans who are interested in participating in a holiday artisan show. I did my best to convince the organizers that JAM is an edible art.....personally I don't think it worked. But who knows? They will get back to me regarding selling edibles. I won't be terribly heart broken because they get 30% of the sales Holy Moley!

So anyhoo...I will remake the bourbon peach and strawberry margarita batches the weekend I hope. Then I will try grape moscato or mint julip!

Hershey Symphony starts their season tomorrow, so I will spend the evening listening to the kid practice....no jammin for me but I get to listen to fabulous musicians get their groove on!

HuneyBee

No comments:

Post a Comment